The quality of dentistry in Mexico is greatly based in two factors:
- Dentists in Mexico are graduates from the most prestigious universities of the country and additionally, they have countless certifications, both at a national and international level.
- Only certified dentists are allowed to use them, in a way these recognized brands have done your homework, they already did their research for you.
With Dentics Cancun you get the best dental professionals with more than 15 years of experience and certifications by the ADA (American Dental Association), AAID (American Academy of Implant Dentistry), and AAO (American Association of Orthodontics).
Dentistry is one of the top professions in Mexico, it concerns the prevention and treatment of oral diseases, teeth, supporting structures, and soft tissues of the mouth. Dentistry also treats and corrects malformations of the jaws and misalignments of the teeth. In addition to general practice, dentistry includes many specialties and subspecialties, such as orthodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics, endodontics, maxillofacial surgery, and many more.
The number one procedure for dental tourism in Mexico is dental implants. A dental implant is a small titanium or zirconium screw that fits inside the jaw and replaces the root-part of a missing tooth. The average cost of a dental implant in Mexico including the abutment and crown is $1,400 USD, meaning you pay 61% less and save a significant amount of money! Dentists in Mexico use worldwide recognized brands such as Nobel Biocare and Straumann, offering a dental guarantee.
To understand the process of a dental implant procedure it is important to know its stages:
- Placing the dental implant (after the damaged tooth removal and bone graft).
- Placing the abutment (after osseointegration is complete).
- Placing the crown (after the abutment has been inserted).
When you perform dental tourism at Dentics Cancún, you can be certain that you will find great quality at the best price. All of our treatments are internationally certified, we only use world-recognized materials, state-of-the-art equipment, and advanced techniques.
Dental tourism in Mexico at Dentics Cancun is the way to achieve your goal, a healthy and gorgeous smile! Why wait any longer?