Meet The Team
Dr. Naxhiely Sanchez Castillejos is proud to offer Cancun, the United States and Canada, genuine excellence in dental care in our comfortable, state-of-the-art office. From perfectly crafted crowns and implants to root canal treatment and veneers our dental services are modern, comfortable, affordable and comprehensive. When you visit us, our entire staff is committed to ensuring that you have a wonderful experience. It is our goal to send you home with solutions that work for your life, whether your needs are health-related or cosmetic.
To give superior service with excellent quality by using latest technology for preparation of the highest level of prevention, diagnosis and proper treatment.
To be the leader in dental care in Cancun, open to the entire community and give solutions to the oral pathologies of our patients.
Dr. Naxhiely Sanchez Castillejos DDS
Prosthodontics, Oral Implantology
Speciality: Prosthodontics, Oral Implantology
- Post graduate diploma in Prosthodontics: University of Cuauhtemoc Campus Guadalajara 2006
- Post graduate diploma in oral implantology Nobel Biocare: Anahuac Mayab University 2016
- Ilapao Curitiba Brazil 2018 Neodent/Straumman Advanced treatment planning and complex surgical and prosthetic procedures.
- ITI International Team for Implantology 2018 Toronto, Canada Incorporating Best Practices in Implant Dentistry to Minimize Complications
- Currently continuing education in cosmetic dentistry Training: Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan 2018
Dr. Naxhiely Sanchez Castillejos is a registered specialist in prosthodontics. She currently has more than 10 years of experience within her area of expertise. She began her studies of general dentistry at the Universidad Cuauhteomoc Campus Guadalajara 2006. She then earned a degree in prosthodontics where she gained extensive clinical experience in the rehabilitation of complex clinical cases and provision of fixed tooth and implant supported reconstruction. She has obtained certifications as a dental specialist in dental reconstruction, aesthetics and implant rehabilitation. Dr. Sanchez restores single implants, all on 4, all on 6, crown over implants, etc.
Dr. Ivan Ulises Torrezs Hernandez OMS
Oral Surgery, Oral Implantology
Speciality: Oral Surgery, Oral Implantology
- Post graduate diploma in Dentistry : University of Cuauhtemoc Campus Puebla 2006
- Post graduate diploma in Oral Surgery: Centro Mexicano de Estomatologia Puebla University 2012
- Post graduate diploma in oral Implantology Nobel Biocare: Anahuac Mayab University 2016
- Nobel Biocare All on 4 Practice in Implant Dentistry: Merida Yucatan 2016
- Nobel Biocare Simposium UNAM Incorporating Best Practices in Implant dentistry July 2017
- International Program Neurolinguistics in Dentistry Campeche Feb 2018
Dr. Ivan Torres is a registered specialist in Oral Surgery. He currently has more than 10 years of experience with his qualification and skill level proficient. He began his studies of general dentistry at the Universidad Cuauhteomoc Campus Puebla 2006. He then continued his education with a degree in oral implantology where he gained extensive clinical experience in the implantology of complex clinical cases and provision of fixed tooth and implant supported reconstruction..
Master Dental Technician
Our master dental technician brings over 10 years of experience to our practice. Mr. Garcia is trained and certified in the latest dental hardware technology in Mexico, Europe and the USA. He is highly proficient in aesthetics, functionality, digital smile designs, surgical guides, restoration of implants and restoration of all on 4 throughout Cad/Cam.
Blvd Kukulcán Km 8.5
Plaza Caracol 3rd floor,
Hotel Zone, Cancún,
Qintana Roo. 77500