Speciality: Prosthodontics, Oral Implantology
With over 13 years of experience, she has gained extensive clinical knowledge in the rehabilitation of complex clinical cases and provision of fixed tooth and implant-supported reconstruction.
Dr. Sanchez is committed to providing high-quality dental care to her patients and has obtained certifications in dental reconstruction, aesthetics, and implant rehabilitation.
Best Patient Care
Service Award Winning
1st Class Tools & Technology
My family trusts Dra. Sanchez, she has been with us for years and has helped us on numerous occasions.
Dr. Sanchez has extensive clinical experience in the rehabilitation of complex clinical cases and provision of fixed tooth and implant-supported reconstruction. She is committed to providing high-quality dental care and continues her education through the International Institute of Oral Health and Science.
• Post graduate diploma in Prosthodontics: University of Cuauhtemoc Campus Guadalajara 2006
• Post graduate diploma in oral implantology Nobel Biocare: Anahuac Mayab University 2016
• Post graduate diploma in Cosmetic dentistry : Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan 2018
• Ilapao Curitiba Brazil 2018 Neodent/Straumman Advanced treatment planning and complex surgical and prosthetic procedures.
• ITI International Team for Implantology 2018 Toronto, Canada Incorporating Best Practices in Implant Dentistry to Minimize Complications
• Ilapao Curitiba Brazil 2019 Neodent/Straumman Total Arch Rehabilitation with Immediate Grand Morse and Immediate Charges: Surgical and Prosthetic Approach
• University of Sao Paulo, Campus Riberao Preto – Brazil 2019-Intensive Course in Oral Implantology
• Currently continuing education in International Institute of oral health and science
• ADM – Asociación Dental Mexicana
• Estomatologica de Cozumel
Dr. Naxhiely Sanchez Castillejos is a registered specialist in Prosthodontics and Oral Implantology with over 13 years of experience in the field. She is fluent in English and Spanish, which allows her to communicate effectively with a diverse range of patients.
Dr. Sanchez obtained her post-graduate diploma in Prosthodontics from the University of Cuauhtemoc Campus Guadalajara in 2006. She then went on to complete a post-graduate diploma in Oral Implantology from Anahuac Mayab University in 2016 and a post-graduate diploma in Cosmetic Dentistry from Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan in 2018. Dr. Sanchez also completed advanced training in treatment planning and complex surgical and prosthetic procedures from Ilapao Curitiba Brazil in 2018 and 2019, and an intensive course in Oral Implantology from the University of Sao Paulo in 2019. Currently, she continues her education through the International Institute of Oral Health and Science (IiOHS).
Dr. Sanchez is a member of the Asociación Dental Mexicana (ADM) and Estomatologica de Cozumel, demonstrating her commitment to providing high-quality dental care to her patients.
Dr. Sanchez specializes in dental reconstruction, aesthetics, and implant rehabilitation. She has extensive clinical experience in the rehabilitation of complex clinical cases and provision of fixed tooth and implant-supported reconstruction. Her expertise includes the restoration of single implants, all-on-4, all-on-6, crown over implants, full mouth restoration, crowns, and veneers.
By incorporating keywords such as “Prosthodontics,” “Oral Implantology,” “Cosmetic Dentistry,” “reconstruction,” “implant rehabilitation,” “all-on-4,” “all-on-6,” “crown over implants,” “full mouth restoration,” “crowns,” and “veneers,” this edited version of Dr. Sanchez’s biography uses SEO techniques to optimize the content for search engines.
Quickly aggregate B2B users and worldwide potentialities. Progressively plagiarize resource-leveling e-commerce through resource-leveling core competencies.